Monday, January 24, 2005

Can You Listen?

the wind is blowing,
the birds are chirping,
the smell is sweet,
and my heart is beating,
can you,
really can you help me now
your soul intertwined with mine
and carried it to a hidden paradise,
unmistakable true how the sky now turns to majestic
shades of blue,
your touch,
your touch shakes me as hard as an earthquake,
your words,
oh your words create an unbreakable force field to
shield my heart from pain,
rain, rain never falls here,
looking in your eyes is soaring through heaven for all
eternity,
how do I know this is you,
oh I see it is the way the birds sing harmoniously
when they see your face,
it is the way the stars shine brightly as if they were
the sun,
it is the way my soul longs for you so,
you are here for me,
my soul mate,
listen to my call,
Listen, Listen,
Can you hear me calling,
Can you follow it's sound?


Current Song: Pyaar Deewana Hota Hai - Kishore Kumar (Kati Patang)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home