Thursday, July 01, 2004

Richness Of Life!!

A Tax Auditor came many years ago to a poor servant of God to determine the
amount of taxes he would have to pay.

"What property do you possess?" "List all your possessions, please" the
auditor instructed.

The poor servant of God replied,
"First I have everlasting life (John 3:16).
Second, I have a mansion in heaven (John 14:2).
Third, I have peace that passes understanding (Phil, 4:7).
Fourth, I have Joy unspeakable ( 1 Peter 1:8).
Fifth, I have Divine Love that never fails (1 Cor.13:8).
Sixth, I have a faithful wife (Prov.31:10).
Seventh, I have healthy, happy, obedient Children (Ex.20:12).
Eighth, I have a True, Loyal Friend (Prov. 18:24).
Ninth, I have songs in the night (Psa. 42:8).
Tenth, I have Crown of Life (James 1:12)
Eleventh, I have a Saviour, Lord Jesus Christ, who supplies all my needs
(Phil 4:9)."

The Tax Auditor Closed his book and said, "Truly you are a very rich man,
but your property is not subject to taxation !"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home